Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 1 (continued)- The Side Effects

The e-cig is easy enough to use and convenient to carry around. I do recommend buying a carrying case for the protection of your e-cig and to store back-up cartridges.

Towards the end of the day, I started feeling very lightheaded. Could this be a side effect?

As with all questions these days, I "googled it". It seems that even though it feels like I am still smoking, my body does not see it that way. I am experiencing the same health benefits as if I had quit cold turkey. The light-headedness is caused by the carbon monoxide levels in my blood dropping to a normal level and the oxygen levels increasing to a normal level. This is supposed to occur 8 hours after your last cigarette.

I feel a bit more energetic than normal. I probably need to take something to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment