Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 1 - The Start of a New Life

 My e cigarette arrived this morning as promised. The quality is very impressive. The kit came with 2 electronic cigarettes (e-cigs), a wall charger, a USB charger, a USB cigarette (for the times that you run out of juice in the portable version) and 10 nicotine cartridges. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 30 cigarettes, so they should last for a while. The e-cigs are a little heavier than a regular cigarette, but not unmanageable. They are actually the same size and color of my regular brand.
 The e-cigs come pre-charged, so its time to try it....

I have been smoking the same brand for a very long time, so the taste difference is the first thing that I notice. It's not bad, just different. The rest of the ritual is almost identical if you don't include the lighter. The end of the e-cig even glows red whenever you take a drag. There is no odor to the vapor at all, so that   may take a little getting used to.

I'll spend the day with my new toy and check in later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment